Our Australasian Conference is back for 2021, and it’s going to be bigger and brighter than ever. Join us and
STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT!
Be inspired, educated and motivated to jump start 2021!
Join us at the newly refurbished JW Marriot Gold Coast Resort and Spa, where we’ll shine a light on the amazing achievements of the past
year, and take inspiration from others in the spotlight.
Key speakers include your US Corporate Leadership Team, Business Growth keynote speakers, and our top performers in the Field. Enjoy a
fun Friday night dinner and be a part of our glamorous Gala Awards Evening. You’ll get the chance to network with others from the Mannatech
community and have fun!
THE EVENT OF THE YEAR NOT TO BE MISSED!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
Regster to win $250 AUD
Your 2021 Australasian Conference LIMITED VIP tickets are now SOLD OUT!
The good news is, CLASSIC Tickets remain on sale until 18th January and include your Full Registration bag AND product valued at $249.
Purchase a CLASSIC Ticket Now and go into the draw to WIN a $250 AUD Voucher for JW Marriott’s Chapter & Verse Bar and Lounge. (Register by 15th December, 2020)
Picture this…you, your team, a cocktail, nibbles & tropical surrounds.
All VIP and Classic Registrations received by 15th December, 2020, will go into the draw to win this $250 AUD voucher.
Terms and Conditions
All Every Conference 2021 VIP and Classic Tickets Purchased by 15th December 2020 will automatic enter into the draw to win $250 AUD voucher for JW Marriott’s Chapter & Verse Bar and Lounge. The $250 AUD voucher is valid while onsite during the days of conference: 19 – 21 February 2020. Winner will be announced by the Mannatech Australasian Corporate team at the 2021 Australasian Conference.
Registration includes (VIP & Classic):
1.5 Days of Conference Sessions
Half-day conference on Friday - lunch on arrival and afternoon tea provided.
Full-day conference on Saturday - morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea provided.
Special Sunday morning session.
A jam-packed agenda of inspirational speakers, training, updates, information & LAUNCHES!
Fun Night themed dinner on Friday evening – "From Rags to Riches"
Prestigious Gala Awards Dinner
An elegant diamond themed 3-course awards dinner recognising our 2020 High Achievers (Beverages also included)
Plus! Storefront Event Specials and Promotions!
Cost: $395 - VIP and Classic Registrations
$150 - Virtual Registration
Available: 9th October, 2020 - 18th January, 2021
A 25% non refundable deposit is required at the time of registration.
Mannatech Australia Pty Ltd is offering 3 payment options as follows:
- Up to 4 payments of 25% each may be made to cover all associates registration costs. The first is taken at the time of registration. Your additional 3 payments may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your initial 25% deposit payment, you may wish to pay the remainder amount in full. This can be made via the registration site.
- If you wish to discuss an alternate payment plan, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to work with you on an alternative.
All payments must be made in full before attend this event and are due by Friday 5th February.
- Cancellation of your conference registration before 18th December will be refunded, less your 25% non refundable deposit payment.
- Cancellation of your conference registration between 19th December and up until 18th January will be refunded, less 50% of your registration fee.
- Cancellation of your conference registration after 18th January will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of your Accommodation before 18th December will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation of your Accommodation between 19th December and up until 18th January will be refunded, less 50% of your accommodation costs.
- Cancellation of your Accommodation after 18th January will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Changes to your registration can be made at any time up until registration closes on 18th January, 2021.
To make your changes, log back into your registration via the conference website with your username and password, OR, click on the link provided in your registration confirmation email and again, provide your username and password.
You will be able to purchase additional conference registrations, add a Gala Dinner Companion ticket, add or remove accommodation, and add or remove breakfast.
Should you have any issues making changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read very carefuly and acknowledge below that you have read the Terms and Conditions.
Once you submit your registration, you are bound to the Terms and Conditions of your ticket purchase and the accommodation and food and
beverage bookings that have been made for you.
We encourage you to register your attendance rather than turn up on the day, however, if you choose not to pre register and will purchase your
ticket onsite, this will come at a cost of $205 for Friday 19th February - Sunday 21st February.
Sessions will not be sold separately as the event agenda is designed for delegates to join from beginning to end.
Please note if you purchase on the day, there will be no guarantee of food & beverage being available and you WILL NOT be able to purchase
tickets to Friday Nights Fun Night Dinner, or the Gala Dinner.
Evening events are only available when purchasing a Full Registration.
NO CASH will be accepted onsite & payment will need to be made by credit card.
Want to contact the event organiser?
Complete this form to the right and send us your query.